Some tips for doing hard stuff:
1) Figure out what hard stuff you need to do.
2) Commit to doing one hard thing – for the next 10, 20, or 30 minutes.
3) Clear away everything. Bookmark all your tabs for later, make notes on a list for things you need to do later, close all tabs, all windows, and all notifications. It’s just you and this one difficult task.
4) Don’t let yourself run away.
5) Consider a change in perspective. Ask yourself: Why am I labeling this as “hard”? Maybe you could look at it as an adventure…or get curious about what may come up as you actually do this “hard” stuff.
6) Dive in and enjoy it!
#GetYourSparkOn #FeelTheRapture #kippinitreal