Here are some 2019 intentions from the point of view of a recovering chronic pain sufferer.
1) I let go of waiting for ‘the other shoe to drop’, expecting my pain to return… and with vengeance.
2) I bring in gratitude for this moment.
3) I let go of the desire for the world to be the way I want it.
4) I bring in acceptance and surrender.
5) I release the story that ‘I will never get there”.
6) I bring in the realization that there is only here… this moment, and how I walk in it is all that matters.
7) I release drama, chaos, judgment, and any angst spinning within.
8 – I bring in awareness, and with it, I bring in contentment and peace.
9) I bring in self-care and self-love. It’s here to stay.
10) I release the idea that I must do things alone.
11) I bring in asking for help when I need it.
11) I release the idea that I am not enough.
12) I bring in the realization that my worthiness was never in question.
13) I bring in gratitude for the Higher Power of my understanding and thank It for showing me the way. I bring in that I will have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.